More Information From BLF:
|Product name:||BLF A6 XP-L EDC LED Flashlight|
|Circuit Driver:||A17DD-L FET+1 Driver|
|Light Tint:||3D (5000K), 1A (6500K), 5A(4000K)|
3D Neutral white,1A Cool light,5A Very yellow light
|Material:||Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy|
|Mode:||Group 1:Moon-Low-Med1-Med2-High1-High2-Turbo(Short press<0.5s)|
Group 2: Low,Med,High,Turbo (Short press<0.5s)
Moon-Turbo-Tactical Strobe-Battcheck-Bike Flasher (Medium press 0.5s-1.5s)
|Battery Configurations:||1 x 18650 battery (not included) (INR18650-30Q 3000mah suggested)|
|Switch Location:||tail of the flashlight|
|Impact Resistant||1 meter|
|Max Output:||1600lumens (max)|
|Lens:||Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass|
with anti-reflective coating
|Reflector:||Orange Peel Reflector|
|Waterproof:||IPX-8 waterproof 2 meters|
|Weight:||80g without battery|
|Size:||120mm x 24mm(length x body diameter)|
- First BLF light with our own custom driver.Package included:1 x BLF A6 UI XPL EDC LED Flashlight1 x Deep Carry Pocket Clip1 x Gift Box1 x Extra o-rings1 x Extra button
- First BLF light with our own custom firmware.
- First special-edition with a direct-drive FET, so it has the
brightest turbo mode you can get.
- First special-edition with a regulated lower-power second channel
for stable and efficient low modes.
- True moon mode.
- Up to 1600 lumens from a single emitter in a small tube light (with
the right battery, and a spring bypass mod). Closer to 1400 lumens
with no mods and lower-amp batteries.
- User-toggle-able mode memory.
- User-toggle-able mode groups.
- Well-spaced visually-linear output modes.
- Includes some hidden modes for those who want them.
- Battery check mode!
- First clicky-switch stock light with both forward and backward mode
navigation in a single tap (short/medium press).
- With mode memory off, the user can access 4 different modes
(including the highest and lowest) within 1 second.
- Fast PWM so the pulsing won't be visible.
- The firmware and the driver designs are available for anyone who
wants to modify them.