This kind of Blue Lithtops Flower is a perennial plant, Multiple in color and attractive in appearance, very easy to cultivate and high in survival rate.It also can adds to the beauty of the surroundings we live in because it appropriate for placing in indoor plants areas and all seasons.
Quantity : 100 pcs
Germination time : 10-15 days
For germination temperature : 15-20 Celsius.
Package : 1 PP Simple Packaging
Applications : Balcony, garden, living room, study, windows, office, etc.
How To Grow The Seeds?
- Preparing a suitable flowerpot.
- Putting some soil to the flowerpot.
- Moistening the soil which in the flowerpot.
- Sowing the seeds evenly in the surface and cover them with soil.
- Using the mist sprayer to spurt the soil surface carefully, avoiding the seeds being washed away.
- Cultivation: please putting the flowerpot by a sunny windowsill.
- Germination period is about 10 to 15 days.
Soaked in warm water for 8 hours before planting will be better if the seeds is over 0.5mm.
Because the seeds are in dormant state and need to absorb enough water to germination.
Package Includes :
1 x Egrow 100 PCS Blue Lithops Seeds
Product Details :
Seed germination is affected by many factors such as environment, region, temperature and humidity, seeding medium, and individual sowing skills, which may result in different seeding results of the same batch of seeds. The images are only a reference.