Strip Shrub Rose like sunny, cold, drought, hi-drained, loose and fertile loam or light loam, clay loam in poor growth, and flowering is poor. Should be planted in well-ventilated place far away from the wall to prevent the sunlight reflection, burns bud, affecting flowering. Likes sun, cold and strong. Resistant to drought, no water logging, water will cause the leaves, and even death. Hi fertile, loose, moist, well-drained sandy loam. Large temperature difference between day and night, dry environment conducive to the growth of even. Sunny light and temperature can promote good growth. Whether planted, potted plants should be placed in a sunny place, to accept more than four hours a day of direct sunlight. Not enough light in the room where the long-term display. Winter burglary, put sunny place. Optimum growth temperature is 12-28 degree, can be resistant to low temperature of -20 degree.
How to Grow Rose From Seed
1. Fill the planting tray with high-quality commercial potting soil. A mix created especially for seedlings is preferable.
2. Place the rose seeds in the tray and cover them with about 1/2 inch of potting soil. Rose seeds can be planted in every seasons.
3. Spray the soil lightly with a mister. Slide the planting tray into a large,clear plastic bag and seal the opening with a twist tie.
4. Put the tray in a warm place that gets indirect light. Although you may not have to water the tray while it's in the greenhouse atmosphere of the plastic bag, is should be checked periodically. If the soil appears dry,remove the tray and spray the soil lightly,them return the tray to the bag.
5. Watch for seedlings to emerge and roots to develop. When they do,take the tray out of the plastic bag. This will take approximately 15 to 20 days. Move the tray to a sunny window and keep the seedlings moist.
6. Transplant the seedlings to small pots when it appears that they are beginning to outgrow the planting tray. Planting the seedlings outside in a location that gets full sun for most of the day.