The young plant of geranium is a succulent herb, and the old plant is semi-lignified. In the West, it is a good decorative window sill flower, especially in European countries, such as Germany and Austria.
The indoor temperature is kept at 10-15 °C every day, and the night temperature is above 8 °C, which can bloom normally. However, the optimum temperature is 15-20 °C. Geranium likes dry environment, not too much watering in winter.
Temperature : 10-15 °C
Blooming Perid: From May to July
The frequency of watering: pouring water once every three or two days, and the amount of water required for each watering is large to ensure that it is poured.
Germination: 3-7 days
Sowing time: spring or autumn
1. Put the right amount of growing media into a container
2. Add water and stir to make the growing moist thoroughly
3. Put the moist growing media into a pot to make it avaliable for sowing
4. Large seeds need be sowed on the surface of growing media one by one at a certain distance
5. Tiny seeds require to be sowed evenly on the surface of growing media
6. After sowing seeds, except the heliophilous seeds, still need be covered by a layer of dry growing media until they are just covered thoroughly
7. Spray water gently on the surface of soil with watering can
8. For most of the plants, after sowing they need be placed in a shady and cool place out of direct sunlight. If room temperature is below 20℃, a layer of plastic sheet should be put on the pot
9. In order to provide a warm and humid environment for seed sprouting, you can also open the plastic bag every day for a moment to get enough air
10. Sprout after a few days.
20 x Geranium Seeds