Please select attributes
1. Return Policy:
Every order from Newchic has a 30-day return or refund guarantee.
We offer different international shipping methods.You can choose your preferred method on the checkout page.The cost of shipping varies based on the shipping method selected.
Total delivery time = Processing time + Shipping time .
|Edit Sign in|
Item measurementsWe strongly suggest you take your measurements before placing an order.Follow the guide here below to measure yourself
1. Agapanthus Africanus is strict with soil, but in the fertile, more humus, well drained soils grow well.
2. Agapanthus Africanus like warm and humid climate, the growth optimal temperature for 15 ~ 28 ℃, when the summer temperature exceeds 30 ℃, take measures to cool. In the fertile, good drainage soil can grow well. It can survive safely the winter of 5 ℃.
3. About 15 days sprout after sowing, it grow slowly, about 2 years can bloom.
4. During growing must water a lot, especially in hot summer should be ventilated, sufficient water, but can't swelling in the basin, otherwise easy to roots rotted.
5. Fertilization once every 2 weeks, spend increasing phosphate fertilizer application, can be lush flowers, colorful.
6. The plant will be half hibernation in the winter , should be placed in a cool and dry, and stop watering.
5 x Agapanthus Africanus seeds
customers reviews ( 10 )
Pick For You
Enjoy top quality items for less
Get instant assistance whenever you need it
Fast & reliable delivery options
Multiple safe payment methods