Item Type: Temporary Hair Dyeing Tool
Color: Green, Blue, Purple, Rose Red
Hairy Dye Material: Lakes, Pearl Powder, Filler, Comb
Size: About 100mm*25mm*15mm
Weight: App 50g
1 X Temporary Hair Dyeing Tool
How to Use:
1. Use the disposable gloves and disposable shawl when applying hair chalk.
2. Your hair should be damp (not dripping wet).
3. Apply the hair chalk by running an applicator through your hair like a comb, repeating until you have the desired
amount of color on the desired portion of your hair.
4. After you finish, dry your hair with a hair dryer.
5. Applying hairspray will help the color last longer.
6. To remove, just shampoo your hair as usual.
Spray dry shampoo on the ends of your hair before applying the chalk. Or use a white chalk first, then add colour over the top.
Note: It will be harder to achieve the bright colors on dark hair.